Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Death Of A Thousand Pricks: Unboxing Dead Rising 2 Zombrex edition

I love Dead Rising, and I'm making the responsible choice to protect myself and the ones I love, so that I can continue on with the sequel.


 Dead Rising 2 is out today, and I was happy to find the special Zombrex Edition sitting on my balcony when I got home. It includes extras that are a nice touch for zombie nerds like me. Take a look at the special game case, art book, Zombrex safety card, Zombrex prescription pad, and Zombrex quick injector (relax, it's a pen.)





There's even a bandage for the cleanup! The Prospectus 2010 is a slick piece of marketing by Phenotrans, the makers of Zombrex. The combination of corporate propaganda, pharmaceuticals, and zombies is already coming with some flavors of Umbrella Corp, and I'm already geting some ideas of where this game is going. Satnd by for review...

What I'm Playing:
  • Main Campaign: Dead Rising 2
  • Side Quest: Dead Rising: Case 0, Puzzle Quest 2

No comments:

Post a Comment