Thursday, March 19, 2009

First Post!

Welcome to the first post of my new gaming blog! Games of all kind have been a lifelong interest for me, and I feel like they deserve their own space in my writing. Plus, I can separate this specific topic from my personal blog for the sake of anyone who could care less. I plan to make this blog my own opinion column about game culture, politics, trends, history, and any other musings that come to mind. If you've ever asked "what's Toby been playing," I hope I can provide the answer here.

I've been posting to 1Up and Giant Bomb for a while now, and while I fully intend to keep going to those sites regularly, I wanted to start this blog as my own little space that's not under anyone else's header (well, Google I guess.) And from this hub, don't be surprised to maybe see a few things respawn into those other sites. So this way, I get to consolidate my efforts and spread myself even thinner all at the same time, and isn't that really what the internet is all about?

Stand by for new posts, where hopefully I write something more interesting. Later!

What I've Been Playing:
  • Main Campaign: Killzone 2
  • Side Quests: Rock Band 2, Street Fighter 4

No comments:

Post a Comment