Saturday, April 2, 2011

Axe Cop at Wondercon 2011

WONDERCON 2011! I patrolled the show floor today as my current favorite comic character, Axe Cop. CHOP!
 I stopped by the Dark Horse booth to help promote the new miniseries, Bad Guy Earth.


Supergirl flew over for a photo. Hey, a girl who fights!



 

X-23, another girl who fights! I wanted this photo because she's my favorite in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.


 

It was a long day fighting bad guys. But there's not much time to rest on the Always shift.

I chose to cosplay Axe Cop because I've fallen in love with the web series in the last year. He's a tireless fighter with an unparalleled dedication to duty. He's a barbarian with a sense of justice, and he'll never give up on his friends.

What I'm Playing:
  • Main Campaign: Torchlight, Rock Band 3
  • Side Quest: Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Super Street Fighter 4 3D

2 comments:

  1. Badass! Just for the record, Ethan Nicolle says on his blog that he loved how you represented Axe Cop at Wonder Con, and he's disappointed he couldn't be there personally.

    May Axe Cop go many more years chopping heads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I saw that! I plan to keep the costume updated, and I hope he'll be pleased.

    ReplyDelete